My Classic Toyota Land Cruiser Collection
I finished everything I wanted for my classic Land Cruiser design collection. It contains almost all main Land Cruiser models, except few earlier years (prototypes, military jeeps etc.). I define classic Land Cruisers as everything up to Land Cruiser 100 series (included). My newer Land Cruiser collection is also done and visible here.
Not Included my collection (currently) – first gen BJ, FJ. J20, J30. These models are too rare and some of them, like J20 and J30 would look almost the same as later FJ design. So I avoided these designs. Same with military versions. I might include them later if someone will ask me to design them as commission jobs, but I don’t think there is any interest is such old models. I don’t like them that much either.
– J40 – The most iconic Land Cruisers. For J40 series I designed all main body styles – 2 door hardtop, 2 door soft top, pickup and troopy truck. There are still many other rarer body styles that might come later. But I think standard 2-door hardtop is where to most interest for J40 series Land Cruisers is. I might later design some custom versions, like fire truck versions and campers.
– J50 – This series Land Cruiser design already exists on my YouTube channel as free instructions. It was many years old design. I changed whole shape and updated it to my current standard here. But that old YT version is still very usable. I like that this design supports almost all color schemes that can be easily changed.
– J60 – This might be my favorite generation of classic Land Cruisers. Only one body style in pre and post facelift versions, but so much cool color choices with different side graphic elements.
– J70 – This is again generation with many possible body styles. I created most popular ones – standard 2 and 2 doors versions, pickup trucks and troopy truck.
– J80 – Another generation that I really like. I created versions for EU and US spec models. Because of different headlight designs, US version don’t support wheel arches. So EU model is a litle bit better.
– J100 – Another very iconic model. I really really like 100 series in real life, but in LEGO this generation looks more generic and boring than any other generation.
Comments are closed