I’m working on vehicles for Home Alone set
Update Oct.26 – Changed post image with first renders for new models. Below are original text:
LEGO just reveled Home Alone set 21330. And its amazing. But Harry and Marv van is… well… not ideal. So its time to put out my designs for Dodge Ram B series vans. Original van that will come with this set is very functional, can seat both minifigures and have opening rear cargo doors. My version will be as realistic as possible, in my standard 6-stud wide. So it will loose ability to seat both minifigure side by side, and it will not have any opening parts. But it will look great on display. Since I already have other designs in my collection from other vehicles used in movie, I will try to make them too. So my current plan looks like this:
– Dodge Ram Panel Van (Harry and Marv) – 90% complete – already have this design, just need to match the movie car specification. Color is bit of a problem. Will probably make it in same color as in original set, so original stickers can be used.
– Dodge Ram Maxi bus (Airport shuttle bus) – 80% complete – already have this model, just need to match the movie car specification
– Plymouth Horizon (Pizza Delivery Car) – 90% complete – already have this model, just need to match the movie car specification
– Chevrolet Caprice (Police car) – 0% complete – don’t have this model yet, but I hope I can convert some of my existing designs into this model
– Buick Electra Estate Wagon and Buick LeSabre (visible in garage behind house) – 60% complete – if I do this set I will include garage too. I don’t have exact designs of both cars yet, but I have very similar models, that I hope I can easily convert into these. I will do this set only if can have good designs for both cars and garage. Since in the movie cars are only seen parked in garage.
I will also design stickers. So each instructions will come with transparent PNG sticker template. I hope to finish everything in next 2 weeks.
Comments are closed