LEGO Subaru Impreza 98 Instructions. This model first generation EU spec Impreza sedan. If needed this model can be modified as US or JP spec version easily. Design is related to my 22B Sti model, although there are many modifications. Its longer, front end is different, more room in rear seats and a bit different rear end design.
Everything opens except rear doors (there is not really enough room for hinges and rear door would be too cut from rear wheel arch). There is full interior. Engine is simple since I’m not good with engine designs, but it can be easily modified to more complex design, there is enough room around.
Color can be changed to most colors as long as hinges and wheel arches are available in such colors.
This model is not a Technic style model, and it does NOT have working suspension, steering, etc.
Several parts used in this model are discontinued by modern LEGO sets, so in bricklink or any other shop they will often appear as used parts (most of them are available also as new, but since they are from older sets, they can be really expensive, so just choose used parts). Most longer parts can be replaced with shorter ones (like 1×12 part with two 1×6 parts) without affecting structural integrity.
LEGO Subaru Impreza 98 MOC info:
– 12 stud wide
– Hood, front doors and trunk can be opened. Full interior. Simple engine.
– simple design, no rare or expensive parts (several parts are from older sets and can be expensive if you will buy them as new)
– total 695 parts from 165 lots, all parts will cost around $100
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file