LEGO Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 98 Instructions. This model first generation US spec Outback Sport. Not to be confused with Legacy based Outback with is a different model. This design is related to my Impreza 98 sedan. That model can be easily modified to this, or this can be modified as sedan. Almost everything except rear part is from my sedan design, just in different colors.
Because of design rear doors and tailgate can’t be opened. Hood and front doors can be opened. It features simple engine and full interior.
Color can be changed to most colors as long as hinges and wheel arches are available in such colors.
This model is not a Technic style model, and it does NOT have working suspension, steering, etc.
Several parts used in this model are discontinued by modern LEGO sets, so in bricklink or any other shop they will often appear as used parts (most of them are available also as new, but since they are from older sets, they can be really expensive, so just choose used parts). Most longer parts can be replaced with shorter ones (like 1×12 part with two 1×6 parts) without affecting structural integrity.
LEGO Subaru Impreza Outback Sport 98 MOC info:
– 12 stud wide
– Hood, and front doors can be opened. Full interior. Simple engine.
– simple design, no rare or expensive parts (several parts are from older sets and can be expensive if you will buy them as new)
– total 695 parts from 160 lots, all parts will cost around $100
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file