LEGO International Scout 80 Instructions. This model represents Scout 80 pickup style model with removable hard top. This design is very related to my first gen Bronco. You can modify my Bronco design to this, or change this to Bronco easily. Main difference is that this model doesn’t feature any opening parts. Its because I really wanted to use more interesting color, than just regular red. And Scout 80 models often are in green colors. So I chose this sand green color, but because of this color, I don’t have same color parts available I can use for opening doors and hood. So price is reduced to be lower than my other models at this scale. If you want this model to be in more common color that would allow opening parts, maybe its better to use my Bronco design, and then modify it to Scout 80. Since that design have all opening parts and engine.
Price for parts is still somewhat high, because of color (around $100). Some older parts are expensive as new, you will need to buy them as used to get normal price. In common color (like red) this design would cost something like $50.
LEGO International Scout 80 MOC info:
– 12 stud wide
– No opening parts no engine. Roof can be removed.
– simple design, some parts are more rare in this exact color, and expensive if purchased as new
– total 515 parts from 119 lots, all parts will cost around $100
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file