LEGO Jeep CJ8 Instructions. This model is related to my CJ7 model, but its not exactly same design. There are changes in front end design, and overall its a bit different design, but if you have my CJ7 model, you of course can easily convert that into Scrambler pickup truck.
Hood is not openable (because of that there is also no engine). Only doors can be opened. I don’t think its possible to add opening hood for this design (its possible in principle, but design needs to be changed a bit, and I never liked my alternative designs that actually had openable hood, because this is the most clean design of all versions I had).
Because it doesn’t have all the features (opening parts) that you would expect at this scale and price point – I reduced my price for instructions lower than other models in Creator Expert category.
This model is similar in size (but a little bit smaller) as LEGO Fiat 500 set ,and it can be build in other colors easily.
LEGO Jeep CJ8 Scrambler MOC info:
– 12 stud wide
– Hood can’t be opened, no engine, doors can open
– simple design, no rare or expensive parts
– total 663 parts from 152 lots, all parts will cost around $70
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file