LEGO Home Airport Shuttle Bus instructions. This MOC represents second generation Dodge Ram 350 Maxi Van used as Airport Shuttle Bus. Design is created as addition to LEGO Ideas Home Alone McCallister House set 21330. And it matches movie car color scheme and specification.
I also added text images that can be printed as stickers. And also number plate images. Text images come in 2 versions – transparent background version and versions with same background as my model (blue and white). You don’t need to use stickers files, this model look good without any stickers at all.
If you plan to use number plate sticker – there are different ways this can be used. Usually in official LEGO sets number plate stickers are used on white 1×2 tiles 3069b – but when I use real number plates, they don’t look as good, they look too big for me, so I like to resize them smaller than 1×2 tile surface, like 60-70% of part size. And in such cases instead of using white tiles, I use parts in same color as bumper, so if you want to do this the way I do – add 2x extra tiles in light bluish gray color and use that instead of white in my original design.
If all this is confusing, after purchase send me a message, I can change the parts in your source file so you can order parts that best fit your situation. I think I recommend to use number plate stickers only if you plan to use them on all vehicles in your Home Alone set, so they match each other.
LEGO Home Alone Airport Shuttle Bus MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– same scale as official 6 stud wide LEGO City/Speed Champions models
– simple design, no rare parts
– can seat 5 minifigures (driver and 4 passengers)
– designed as addition to LEGO Ideas Home Alone 21330 set
– Instructions folder will include images that can be used for stickers – texts on the front and sides, and number plate
– total 275 parts from 83 lots, all parts will cost around $25
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file