LEGO Home Alone Pizza car instructions. This MOC represents Plymouth Horizon hatchback used as pizza delivery vehicle in the movie. Design is created as addition to LEGO Ideas Home Alone McCallister House set 21330. And it matches movie car color scheme and specification.
I also added 3 images that can be printed as stickers. First two are pizza images used on door and roof panel. And also number plate images. I used screengrabs to get source images, so quality is NOT GREAT, but I think for this scale they will still work. Definitely better than no sticker option at all. I can’t yet design sticker designs from scratch. These stickers can be printed out on any sticker paper and then cut out and applied on model. Because LEGO car proportions are a little bit different form real vehicle, it might be a good idea to stretch images a little bit, for them to fit better. Original banners are a bit too square and on this car the place to put them is more wide. But you do not need to use sticker files, model looks OK without any stickers.
If you plan to use number plate sticker – there are different ways this can be used. Usually on official LEGO sets number plate stickers are used on white 1×2 tiles 3069b – but when I use real number plates, they don’t look as good, they look too big for me, so I like to resize them smaller than 1×2 tile surface, like 60-70% of part size. And in such cases instead of using white tiles, I use parts in same color as bumper, so if you want to do this the way I do – add 1x extra tile in black color and use that instead of white in my original design. In rear part number plate is 1×2 slope (NOT 1×2 tile), and that part is a little bit smaller. So you can resize number plate sticker to match that rear part first, and use the same size in front, or use the size that fits better on each part, then they both will be in different sizes.
If all this is confusing, after purchase send me a message, I can change the parts in your source file so you can order parts that best fit your situation. I think I recommend to use number plate stickers only if you plan to use them on all vehicles in your Home Alone set, so they match each other.
LEGO Home Alone Pizza Car MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– same scale as official 6 stud wide LEGO City/Speed Champions models
– simple design, no rare parts, but some parts are discontinued for long time, like hinges used in rear window, bet they are not that rare or expensive
– can seat 1 minifigure
– designed as addition to LEGO Ideas Home Alone 21330 set
– Instructions folder will include 3 images that can be used for stickers – logo on doors and roof, and number plate
– total 197 parts from 60 lots, all parts will cost around $20
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file