LEGO Porsche 993 Turbo Instructions. This model is based on my 993 Carrera S design. The main differences are front bumper design and added rear wing.
Everything can be opened – both doors, front cover and rear engine cover. Although because of design, engine compartment is very small (you can check that in fourth render image) and engine itself is super simple and built from only few parts (also its not really much visible from outside). Also front wheel arches are not filled from inside, so you can see through them, or when front cover is opened you will see front wheels (check third render pic).
LEGO Porsche 993 Turbo info:
– 12 stud wide
– everything can be opened, both doors, front cover, and engine cover, full interior and very simple engine
– not very complicated design for its shape and features. no very rare or expensive parts are used. but some parts are discontinued from modern sets
– total 708 parts from 146 lots, all parts will cost around $100 (or way more expensive if some of the discontinued parts are ordered as new, so better choose them as used)
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file