LEGO Porsche 993 Turbo S Instructions. This model is almost the same design as my 993 Turbo. In real life rear spoiler looks bit different between two versions (this vs this). But I don’t really have room in my design to make that small difference, so both my rear spoilers are the same.
Everything in this model can be opened – both doors, front cover and rear engine cover. Although because of rear end design, engine compartment is very small (see in fourth render image) and because of that engine is super simple, made only from few parts (and not much visible from outside). Also front wheel arches are not filled from inside, so you can see through them, or when front cover is opened you will see front wheels (see third render pic).
Probably because of color, this is one of my cheapest 993 models, it should be easily below $100 for all parts. Probably around $70 – $80 range (depending on your location).
LEGO Porsche 993 Turbo S info:
– 12 stud wide
– everything opens, both doors, front cover, and engine cover, full interior, simple engine
– not very complicated design for its shape and features. no very rare or expensive parts are used. but some parts are discontinued from modern sets
– total 699 parts from 114 lots, all parts will cost around $75 (or way more expensive if some of the discontinued parts are ordered as new, so better choose them as used)
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file