LEGO Porsche 993 GT2 Instructions. At first I planned to do also GT2 Race car, but all my designs looked very similar to stock versions (except for the stickers), and I already have enough similar 993 designs. But maybe in future, if I can get this in wide-body shape, will do a proper race car.
On this model everything opens– both doors, front cover and rear engine cover. Although because of more complex rear end design, engine compartment is very small (visible fourth render image) and because of that engine is very simple, made only from few parts (any not really that visible from outside). Also front wheel arches are not filled from inside, so you can see through them, or when front cover is opened you will see front wheels (visible in third render pic).
LEGO Porsche 993 GT2 MOC info:
– 12 stud wide
– everything opens, both doors, front cover, and engine cover, full interior, simple engine
– not very complicated design for its shape and features. no very rare or expensive parts are used. but some parts are discontinued from modern sets
– total 724 parts from 153 lots, all parts will cost around $100 (or way more expensive if some of the discontinued parts are ordered as new, so better choose them as used)
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file