LEGO Porsche 993 Carrera S Instructions. This model represents 993 generation Carrera 4S or Carrera S version. I really like the simple shape of Carrera S without any spoilers and other additional elements. Although as LEGO design this won’t be the best looking 933 generation design I have, without spoilers this shape looks a bit square and simple (you can kinda see that by looking at second render where model is rendered from higher angle). So unless you really want this design, I would probably choose one of my other 933 designs.
This design can be used as base for German Police (Autobahnpolizei) car (also visible on TV show Cobra 11).
Everything can be opened -doors, front cover and rear engine cover. Although because of design, engine bay is really small (you can see that in fourth render image) and engine itself is very simple and contains only few parts. Also there are no inside parts in front wheel arches, so you can see through them, this also means when you open front cover you will see wheels (check third render pic). I wanted to avoid this situation, but there is no room inside for inside walls to cover wheel arches.
LEGO Porsche 993 Carrera S info:
– 12 stud wide
– everything opens, hood, doors and engine cover, full interior and very simple engine
– not very complicated design for its shape and features. no very rare or expensive parts are used. but some parts are discontinued from modern sets
– total 666 parts from 145 lots, all parts will cost around $100 (or way more expensive if some of the discontinued parts are ordered as new, so better chose them as used)
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file