Instructions for LEGO Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 1973 muscle car. This model represents second generation 73 Firebird Trans Am before any facelifts that come after in 74, 77, and 79 model years. This is complected enough model, especially in front end design. And it features some weak points. Depends on your part quality, it may or may not hold together everything! So be ready to make adjustments if needed. If you are not ready for any difficulties, please do not choose this model! I’m also trying to make it work better, but at this point this is the best design I have. So because of weak points in front end design – this model is suitable for display only!
There are no opening parts in this version, front end design structure fills entire part under hood, so no reason for opening hood. And I chose to include the Firebird/Rising Phoenix/Eagle/Hawk hood decal which complicates hood design. If you think this bird decal looks to strange, you can easily replace that with some plates and tiles.
I also have few more second gen Firebird designed (regular, non Trans Am versions), they use mostly the same design, but are a bit more simple. If you are want to get the other versions instead of this, send me a message.
LEGO Pontiac Firebird Trans Am 73 Model info:
– 8 stud wide
– semi detailed interior
– more complicated that may average design (because of the front)
– some weak spots in front end design! You may need to change some things around if your bricks can’t hold my original configuration
– because of weak spots in front end design its suitable for display only
– no opening parts
– total 340 parts needed from 81 lots, all parts will cost around $41.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file