Instructions for LEGO Lincoln Mark VIII. This was very challenging design, at first I wasn’t even sure if I can recreate this model in somewhat reasonable quality. But I really like the final design. This model represents pre-facelift version of Mark VIII. With some adjustments this is very suitable model to be converted as lowrider. Its also possible to convert this model as facelift version, but in LEGO it doesn’t look as good as 1993 – 1996 version.
Lincoln Mark VIII MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– a bit more than average design complexity, no opening parts, semi detailed interior
– total 259 parts from 80 lots, all parts will cost around $33.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file