Instructions for LEGO Lincoln Town Car. This model represents black 1989 model year version. It was really hard to decide between all different Town Car versions + conversions and special versions. And I think this classic black sedan is a good standard choice. I will also work on limousine version later at some point. Actually I think I already have all Town Car generations designed as limousines, but these are old designs, so I will probably need to redo them anyway.
Lincoln Town Car 89 MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– simple design, no opening parts, simple interior
– total 322 parts from 77 lots, all parts will cost around $37.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file