Instructions for LEGO Lincoln Continental Mark VII. This if one of my favorite Lincoln models ever. And I really like my LEGO design also.
I decided to add curved part 11477 for my angled rear end design. But there is alternative – part 61409 that is not curved, but have straight angle, so it should work better in theory, but the downside is that its not smooth, and because there is transparent part right behind it (as taillight) I decided to use curved but smooth part.
Also this model is a bit more complex and requires more parts than most of my other 8 stud wide models (and also all other similar Lincoln design).
Lincoln Continental Mark VII MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– a bit more than average design complexity, no opening parts, semi detailed interior
– total 309 parts from 87 lots, all parts will cost around $35.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file