Instructions for LEGO Lincoln Continental Mark IV. (not to be confused with Continental Mark IV) This model represents facelift 1973 version. This design in this color tone is one of my favorite LEGO Lincoln designs, and one of my favorite LEGO designs ever. This dark red color add cost a little bit, I think you can build this model at least $10 cheaper using other more regular colors, like white, standard red or black. But I really like this color.
Lincoln Continental Mark IV MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– a bit more than average design complexity, no opening parts, semi detailed interior
– total 285 parts from 87 lots, all parts will cost around $45. Other more popular colors will bring the cost down by $10 easily.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file