Instructions for LEGO Lincoln Continental Mark V. This model uses similar design to my previous Continental Mark IV. But this model is a bit more simple and cheaper to build. And also it can be easily converted as Mark IV if needed.
Lincoln Continental Mark V MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– simple enough design, no opening parts, semi detailed interior
– total 286 parts from 88 lots, all parts will cost around $35.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file