Instructions for LEGO Continental Mark IV classic car. Its not a Lincoln Continental Mark IV (1972-1976), its Continental Mark IV (1959). This model represents 1959 Convertible coupe version, but It can be easily converted as other body styles.
There are some tricky parts in this model, for example it uses two parts 47905 with two studs on opposite sides (in front bumper corners), not to be confused with regular part 87087.
So check out instructions steps very carefully.
This is a bit model, only two doors, but its bigger than my most other 8 stud wide cars (like it should be because its very big also in real life).
Continental Mark IV MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– a bit more than average design complexity, no opening parts, semi detailed interior
– total 303 parts from 91 lots, all parts will cost around $35
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file