Instructions for LEGO Jeep Commander (XK). This model represents American specification 2005-2010 Jeep Commander. I already have similar model as free instructions in my YouTube channel. This model feature updated design. But changes are not that big, so if you want to use free version, you can do that, and it will also look good enough.
Unlike many other LEGO City models, this model can seat 2 minifigures, but the compromise is – there is small gap visible through the real wheel arches, where you can see part of minifigures legs (or just small gap, if minifigure is not placed inside). So you can fill that gap, but you will loose the ability to place the second minifigure inside.
LEGO Jeep Commander MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– seating for 2 minifigures
– simple design, no rare parts needed
– total 214 parts from 58 lots, all parts will cost around $24
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file