Instructions for LEGO Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG. This model represents US specification model recreated in LEGO Speed Champions style. And you can fit 1 minifigure inside. I also have other SLS AMG models (Open Doors version, Black Series, Roadster). If you want to recreate EU spec version without amber side markers just replace orange transparent 1×2 plate with gray 1×2 plate. There are no big differences between all my SLS AMG models, just the details.
Also another design choice – I placed side air went (between front wheel and front door) in lower position (which I think is more realistic), but this choice created small gap one level above between wheel arch and body. You can eliminate that gap by readjusting air went position and placing 1×2 plate from top, to below air went. If you are thinking about using wheel arches like in official LEGO Mercedes-AMG GT3 set 75877 (or just any other Speed Champions set), you will need to adjust this design a lot. It will have more exposed studs visible, and you will need to rise hood level. So my current design with these wheel arches is the most realistic option in my opinion.
LEGO Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– seating for 1 minifigure
– simple enough design, no rare parts needed
– total 168 parts from 55 lots, all parts will cost around $19
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file