Instructions for LEGO Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR. This model represents road version for CLK GTR race car in LEGO Speed Champions scale/style. I decided to not add transparent round pieces as headlights, because they would stick out too much outside body shape. But If you want, you can add extra 4 round transparent parts.
This model is designed in light bluish gray color, and this make it about twice as expensive as dark bluish gray version (mostly because of wheel arches). But I wanted color to be as close as possible to rear vehicle!
I’m also planning at some point to add roadster version.
Mercedes-Benz CLK GTR MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– seating for 1 minifigure
– simple design, no rare parts needed
– total 193 parts from 69 lots, all parts will cost around $36. If you If you want to build this model more cheaply – use dark bluish gray parts (wheel arches alone in this color will save you around $20).
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file