Instructions for LEGO Ford F700 Fire Department Vehicle. As usual with these older fire department trucks – its really hard to find one particular vehicle from all angles, usually its only 1 image. So rear part is my improvisation (based on other vehicles, and how I think it should look). There are no opening parts and no interior in rear cargo box part. But it can be easily modified with added interior.
Ford F700 Fire Dept Vehicle MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– simple enough design, no opening parts, simple cabin interior
– total 377 parts from 86 lots, all parts will cost around $65. I used rare black axles that may cost easily $10 each, if needed you can replace my axle parts with other color (cheaper but will ruin the wheels a bit in other color), or use different length axles (although I feel that this wheel position is perfect).
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file