Instructions for LEGO Dodge Diplomat NYPD Police Car (or Plymouth Gran Fury). This is very simple but realistic looking model. One of my favorites police car models. There are few design choices I made when designing windshield. You can do this differently but I decided to do A-pillar from hinges, and unusually for my models, hinges are at the bottom. You can also do this by adding hinges at the top (from roof), like my most other other models. Or you can replace that part completely with two 1×4 windscreens (part 3823). That will give you the cleanest look possible, but this windscreen configuration is a bit vertical for my taste, so I added more angled 1×6 windscreen (part 92583) and hinges as A-pillars.
Dodge Diplomat NYPD Police Car MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– simple design, no opening parts, simple interior
– total 259 parts from 85 lots, all parts will cost around $25.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file