Instructions for LEGO Ford Thunderbird 1960. This model represents second generation, 1960 model year version (easy way to tell 1960 model year is rear view – it has 6 taillights instead of 4). Model can be converted as convertible easily, just remove the roof part, and replace same gaps.
Ford Thunderbird 60 MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– easy design, no opening parts, simple interior
– total 266 parts from 80 lots, all parts will cost around $30.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file