Instructions for LEGO Ford C Series Wrecker. This model represents 1978 Ford C series truck converted as wrecker. Its based on this truck. Design itself is very simple, and you can attach other vehicle with chain. There are no moving parts. But I added parts 2584 and 2585 so you can add wire and use that instead of chain (but for that you will need to make few modifications so it comes in right angle, and fits where it should be).
I have another Ford C series design – Fire Department vehicle. And this version uses a little bit different front end design. But you can use either one.
Ford C Series Wrecker MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– more complex than average design, no opening parts, simple cabin interior
– total 280 parts from 85 lots, all parts will cost around $25
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file