Instructions for LEGO Dodge Challenger T/A. This model represents 1970 model year version, maybe a little bit modified. Very simple but realistic model, I really like this version. This can be easily converted as Challenger R/T convertible if needed, or any other version. There are so many versions you can built a Challenger.
Dodge Challenger T/A 1970 MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– simple design, no opening parts, simple interior
– total 295 parts from 83 lots, all parts will cost around $35.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file