Instructions for LEGO Ford C Series Fire Department vehicle. This model represents Ford C series truck (something around 1980s model year) as fire command unit truck. There are no opening parts and no interior in this model. I don’t really know how the inside should look like, and its hard to find interior reference images for this particular vehicle. But everything is prepared for interior – floor level in cargo box is flat, there are no parts inside that will mess with interior, so it can be added without changing anything in this design from outside.
Ford C Series Fire Dept Vehicle MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– more complex than average design, no opening parts, simple cabin interior
– total 434 parts from 98 lots, all parts will cost around $70. I used rare black axles that may cost at least $5 each, if needed you can replace my axle parts with other color (cheaper but will ruin the wheels a bit in other color), or use different length axles (although I feel that this wheel position is perfect).
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file