LEGO Cadillac CTS-V Wagon instructions. This model represents second generation CTS (2008-2013) in Sport Wagon version. Obviously the biggest issue with this model is that rear lights are not as tall as they should be (see image from rear). This problem can be solved by placing 1×2 red part as tail lights, but every design ruined the clean side view. Basically with these designs the car ‘shoulder line’ (part where design transforms from 6 studs to 4 studs) is ruined in rear part, with these changes rear pillar is 6 studs wide almost up to the roof, and I never liked that. I better have less realistic real, but better side proportions. You also can solve this issue, by using custom stickers as rear lights (probably the only time ever I will suggest to use stickers for lights).
Other that that, design itself is simple enough, similar to my other recent wagon – Audi RS6 Avant.
LEGO Cadillac CTS-V Wagon MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– simple design, can be built from standard LEGO parts
– seating for 1 minifigure
– Is the same size/scale/style as official Speed Champions models (before 2020)
– total 201 part from 62 lots, all parts will cost around $20
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file