LEGO Audi RS6 Avant Wagon instructions. This model is a mix of different RS6 generations. Of course my main goal was to create one particular generation, but its really hard in this scale, so I believe this mix will work the best. Its also difficult to design RS6 in City scale because its design is simple enough, so when converted in LEGO it looks very generic.
For most part this model is closest to third generation C7 version. With some elements from C8, like gray vertical elements in front bumper air intakes.
There are few ways you can modify front grille – right now the top part is 2 black 1×2 plates and blue 1×2 plate as top part. You can do this with 3 black plates or replace 3 plates with brick 2877.
But I feel like back grille part should be lower than headlights.
LEGO Audi RS6 Avant Wagon MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– simple design, can be built from standard LEGO parts
– seating for 1 minifigure
– Is the same size/scale/style as official Speed Champions models (before 2020)
– total 188 parts from 64 lots, all parts will cost around $20
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file