LEGO Subaru Impreza 01 Wagon Instructions. This model represents second generation pre-facelift Subaru Impreza Wagon with steering wheel on right side (that can be changed easily if needed).
Hood and front doors can be opened. Rear doors and tailgate can’t be opened! (rear doors because there is not that much room and rear wheel arch would cut into door too much, and tailgate because this design doesn’t allow it to be openable. In theory you could do openable tailgate by using hinges (like in A pillar), but that design won’t be as realistic.
This model is not a Technic style model, and it does NOT have working suspension, steering, etc.
Several parts used in this model are discontinued by modern LEGO sets, so in bricklink or any other shop they will often appear as used parts (most of them are available also as new, but since they are from older sets, they can be really expensive, so just choose used parts). Most longer parts can be replaced with shorter ones (like 1×12 part with two 1×6 parts) without affecting structural integrity.
If you want to use this model as base for other Impreza – it can be build in other colors as long as wheel arches, hinge parts are available in that color. This version is based on my Impreza WRX 01. Body is the same, I changed front bumper design and
Model itself is similar in size as LEGO Fiat 500 set – its a bit less wide and not as tall, but its longer.
LEGO Subaru Impreza WRX 01 MOC info:
– 12 stud wide
– Hood and front doors can be opened, full interior
– simple design for its scale, no rare or expensive parts (several parts are from older sets and can be expensive if you will buy them as new)
– total 766 parts from 145 lots, all parts will cost around $100
*Because of larger file size if you experience trouble downloading instructions, contact me – I will then send you everything directly in E-mail
*Because of many instruction pages my PDF file is bit compressed in quality. You can also contact me and I will send my source single image files for each step in a bit more sharper quality
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file