LEGO Oshkosh M1070F Instructions. This model represents British Army transport truck version of M1070. Difference from my US Army M1070 is mostly in front end. Trailer is the same, with just only more marker lights added. Overall the design is very similar. If you already have M1070 its not really worth getting this model also, you can easily convert your M1070 to this. You can also convert my free M1070 model from my YouTube channel.
This Model is LEGO City minifigure scale and can be used to transport everything else that is in the same scale. Or a even a bit larger models. Truck itself is regular 6 studs wide (wheels are a bit wider), trailer is 8 studs wide.
It is possible in principle to recolor this model in tan color, but you will need to change quite a few details, also some of the smaller details can be expensive in this color (you will be able to do that in included Bricklink Studio 2 Source file, but be prepared to adjust the design).
Also its not possible to simulate the wires/strings in digital model, so you can detail even more this model, by adding working winch, cables etc. Also you can add chains that you can use to hold the vehicle on trailer in place (the exact amount and arrangement will depend on vehicle shape/size you will want to put on trailer).
One design compromise I did – I used parts in mirrors (and also exhaust and spare wheel holder) that are not available in dark bluish gray color. I’m more worried about mirrors, because that’s the most noticeable location. You can use black parts instead or replace my mirror design with part 88072.
LEGO Oshkosh M1070F MOC info:
– 6 stud wide (a little bit wider wheels) truck and 8 stud wide trailer
– simple enough design, can be built from standard LEGO parts
– seating for 1 minifigure
– total 594 parts from 121 lots, all parts will cost around $70 (truck only – 341 parts – 90 lots – about $45 in parts), (trailer only – 253 parts – 65 lots – about $25 in parts)
*Because of larger download size – if you experience any problems downloading the instruction files from your dashboard – contact me – I will send you everything in e-mail
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file