LEGO GMC Rescue Pickup Truck 66 instructions. This model represents 1966 Chevy/GMC pickup truck as rescue squad truck. I don’t remember the fire department, but this model is based on real vehicle, although I only had source image from front and sides. So rear part and cargo bed part is based on other similar vehicles I found online.
GMC Rescue Pickup Truck 66 MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– a little bit more than average design complexity, no opening parts, simple interior
– total 368 parts from 106 lots, all parts will cost around $35.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file