LEGO Chevrolet Camaro RS 69 instructions. This model represents first generation 1969 RS version. It can be easily converted as 68 or 67 model year version – with different tail lights. You can also convert this model as any other Camaro version, or as convertible body style.
One important thing – this model design is not very strong in same places (especially around front end), so its best for display only.
Chevrolet Camaro RS 69 MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– a little bit more than average design complexity, no opening parts, semi-detailed interior
– total 287 parts from 78 lots, all parts will cost around $30.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file