LEGO Ford Explorer Police Interceptor instructions. This model represents sixth generation (2020) model in black and white color scheme. Its very similar to my white unmarked police Explorer, but there are some tiny differences in front bumper and because of black color I was able to fill a little bit better gap between c pillar and rear window.
In this design rear windows use trans-black slope part 3039 which is rare in this color, although not expensive. As alternative you can use trans-clear parts for all windows (this slope part is way more common in trans-clear color), or just use full size windshield part in the back (for that you will need to adjust the side windows to match the rear and front height).
Black 1×1 bracket part 36841 is also relatively new at this point, in this color it started to appear only in 2020, so its still uncommon. This set uses 4 of these parts. Two to fill gap between c pillar and rear window (nothing bad will happen If not used there, its not used in my White Explorer design). And other two are used in rear bumper, these parts can be replaced with two 1×2 bracket 99781 parts, but for that you will need to modify chassis plates a bit.
LEGO Ford Explorer Police Interceptor Black and White MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– same scale as official LEGO City/Speed Champions models
– simple design, can be built from mostly standard LEGO parts (except more rare color rear window part and 1×1 bracket)
– seating for 2 minifigures
– total 245 parts from 72 lots, all parts will cost around $30
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file