LEGO Ford Expedition 2020 Instructions. This model represents fourth generation Expedition. This model is more bigger and detailed than most of my other regular SUV’s (since its larger than most cars also in real life), so it will be a bit more expensive to build. Also because of its larger scale it can seat 3 minifigures. Design is similar to my 2020 Navigator – I think you can convert this into Navigator (and Navigator into this) relatively easy.
LEGO Ford Expedition 2020 MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– more complex than average LEGO design but, can be built from standard LEGO parts (no rare pieces needed, but one part – plate 4×10 No.3030 is discontinued so its expensive if you want to buy it new from BrickLink, but you can get it almost anywhere used starting from around $0.05 per piece) Or you can replace that part with two 2×10 plates, or something similar.
– seating for 3 minifigures
– total 270 parts from 66 lots, all parts will cost around $25
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file