LEGO BMW 2 Series Police car instructions. This model represents BMW 2 Series Gran Tourer (F46) model used by UK police. I also tried to apply police livery to my smaller 2 Series Active Tourer design, but it didn’t look good. Probably because its smaller, so not much room to add all these colors (especially when wheel arches are so big and cover large part of both sides. Maybe it would work with stickers, not sure. Design is the same as my stock Gran Tourer design (with exception of added lightbar), its only color/police livery difference (although there are some parts changed to to get this livery to work – usually larger parts are replaced with more smaller parts).
LEGO BMW 2 Series Police MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– same scale as official 6 stud wide LEGO City/Speed Champions models
– simple enough design for its shape, no rare parts
– seating for 1 minifigure
– total 247 parts from 83 lots, all parts will cost around $27 (although because there are more difference parts in different colors, than most of my other models, all parts can be scattered around more shops/sellers on bricklink, so shipping costs can go up more than usual).
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file