Instructions for LEGO AUDI SPORT QUATTRO S1 Group B rally car designed in Speed Champions style. Because of rather unusual width (6, 7 and 8 studs wide) this model is more complex to build than my other designs. But its not that bad, just pay close attention to instruction steps.
LEGO Audi Sport Quattro S1 Rally MOC info:
– 6 stud wide vehicle body with 7 stud wide wheel arches and 8 stud wide aerodynamic elements
– seating for 1 minifigure
– can be built from standard LEGO pieces, no rare parts
– more complex than my average designs
– Total 250 parts, 76 lots and it costs around $25 in parts.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file