Instructions for LEGO AUDI SPORT QUATTRO S1 Pikes Peak car designed in Speed Champions style. Because of rather unusual width (6, 7 and 8 studs wide) this model is more complex to build than my other designs. But its not that bad, just pay close attention to instruction steps.
LEGO Audi Sport Quattro S1 MOC info:
– 6 stud wide vehicle body with 7 stud wide wheel arches and 8 stud wide aerodynamic elements
– seating for 1 minifigure
– can be built from standard LEGO pieces, no rare parts, although this color scheme requires relatively uncommon black mudguard/wheel arch
– more complex than my average designs
– Total 252 parts, 71 lots and it costs around $45 in parts. Almost half of the price is because not common color (for now) black mudguard/wheel arch. If you adjust this design and use 4 white mudguards/wheel arches it would cost around $25 in parts.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file