LEGO Toyota Aygo Instructions. This MOC represents second generation generation (AB40) Aygo. It would work across all model years, but there are some changes in front end design between years, and this is designed and would work the best for pre-facelift version.
As you can see in rear view render there are no full tail lights designed with transparent-red parts. Only small section below rear window. I can’t find a way to incorporate full height tail lights in this design. But you can use a sticker (even something like red tape) and add that on black curved parts.
LEGO Toyota Aygo MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– same scale as official 6 stud wide LEGO City/Speed Champions models
– simple design, no rare parts
– can seat 1 minifigure
– total 183 parts from 64 lots, all parts will cost around $17
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file