Instructions for LEGO McLaren F1 GTR Longtail. This model is based on my regular McLaren F1, front, and sides are the same, biggest difference is in the rear – I chose to design longtail model (because regular F1 GTR would look to similar to my existing standard F1, and actually that model can be imagined as F1 GTR without much adjustments), so back part is completely redesigned.
I used plain white color scheme. Maybe later I will try and add version with some of the other color schemes, but not sure, probably the coolest livery – gulf version might be really difficult or not possible for this model, but other liveries aren’t that great. If you wan to use basic white/blue/red livery it might be easy achieved by stickers. But you check out more about GTR Longtail in this article.
LEGO McLaren F1 GTR Longtail MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– seating for 1 minifigure
– a bit more complex design than my average models, but nothing too much or crazy, just pay close attention to instructions
– no rare parts needed, all standard bricks
– total 206 parts from 62 lots, all parts will cost around $21
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file