Instructions for LEGO Ford Thunderbird 67. This model represents fifth generation pre-facelift version of 2-door Thunderbird from 1967. It can relatively easy be converted as later model year version with 68-69 front and rear. Of course 1970 version features different looking body, so for that you will need entirely new design.
Ford Thunderbird 67 MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– easy design, no opening parts, simple interior
– total 270 parts from 85 lots, all parts will cost around $30.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file