LEGO Ford Mustang Restomod 68 instructions. This is something different. All my other models are designed based on images or official brochures/promotion materials, so they all look as realistic as possible (and have correct color schemes). But this is my fantasy design, usually I don’t do any improvisation in my designs, but somehow I created this, and I like this model enough, so I will upload it here with my factory spec Mustangs. I think think exact looking restomod version exists, but there might be similar looking versions out there.
This design is similar to my race Mustang – so this can be easily converted as Shelby GT350 R race cars or any other similar models.
Ford Mustang Restomod 66 MOC info:
– 8 stud wide
– simple enough design, no opening parts
– total 268 parts from 71 lots, all parts will cost around $30
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file