Instructions for LEGO Ford Mustang FOX Modified version. This model is based on late 80’s/early 90’s GT model, maybe with some bodykit. I always liked these fatter looking version, with bigger bumpers.
I also have this design in earlier version on my YouTube channel as free instructions – Police version and Street Version – but these versions because of low roof level can’t seat minifigure and doesn’t look right at all. Just very cheap and easy design. But at that time that was my design level. I also like two tone versions, I designed this same model also as two tone version.
LEGO Ford Mustang FOX MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– seating for 1 minifigure
– simple design, no rare parts needed
– total 177 parts from 59 lots, all parts will cost around $19
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file