LEGO Ford Excursion Instructions. This MOC represents pre-facelift version of Excursion in red-light gray color scheme. I wanted bottom color to be light brown or tan – l like in real vehicle, but this color somehow didn’t look that good. So I used light bluish gray color instead. Like real vehicle this is a big design – it was the biggest SUV in real life, and it is the biggest SUV in my LEGO City collection too. And because of that its my most expensive SUV design of 6 stud wide scale. It have almost twice as much parts as other vehicles and all parts will cost you around $40.
No need to worry about scale – it scales with other 6 stud wide vehicles like real thing, so you can use it with any other City scale cars.
LEGO Ford Excursion MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– same scale as official 6 stud wide LEGO City/Speed Champions models
– simple design, no rare parts
– can seat 3 minifigures in 3 rows
– total 374 parts from 95 lots, all parts will cost around $40
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file