LEGO Dodge Stealth R/T 1991 Instructions. This design represents early pre-facelift version of Dodge Stealth. Because of low rood design, there is very little room for minifigure, and it needs to be angled to fit inside. So it won’t sit straight.
I have also free video instructions for Stealth on my YouTube channel. But that design is outdated and uses different body shape that is not in correct proportions.
LEGO Dodge Stealth R/T MOC Info:
– 6 stud wide
– seating for 1 minifigure
– medium complexity design, no rare parts
– total 214 parts from 64 lots, all parts will cost around $17
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file