Instructions for LEGO Chevrolet Corvette C4 Targa Top. OK, technically I think all C4 Corvettes were built as targa tops, but this version is designed with removed targa top. Also you can probably tell, this version is designed after Templeton ‘Faceman’ C4 Corvette from The A-Team.
One thing that was really hard to decide – if I need to add 1×4 plate on top of windscreen. It kinda looks like it needs that plate, but with plate the top roof gap is only 1×4 wide. So I think the best way is to not add that plate.
Also very similar design (just a bit early stage, with few differences) is on my YouTube channel as free instructions.
– 6 stud wide
– seating for 1 minifigure
– simple design that don’t require rare pieces
– total 159 parts from 58 lots, with final cost expected to be around $17. So this design is my cheapest C4 design, but one of the coolest at the same time.
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file