LEGO BMW Z1 Instructions. The weakest par of its design is clearly visible on renders – windshield side sections are visible in open door space. This can be solved by building this model with closed doors – but that’s the most interesting feature of Z1, so of course I needed to design it with lowered doors. There is not other way to avoid windshield side sections, all other normal windshields also have side sections, but using different flat transparent parts like 30161 doesn’t really look right at all.
Also there are small gaps between front/rear and wheel arches – right now there is nothing I can do, but I’m waiting for red color version 1×1 bracket 36841, right now (April 2021) this part does not exist in red – if this part will come out – then it can be placed in 1×1 plate places near wheel arches (with side stud facing wheels) – and that side stud will extend enough to fill these small gaps near the wheel arches.
LEGO BMW Z1 MOC info:
– 6 stud wide
– same scale as official 6 stud wide LEGO City/Speed Champions models
– simple design, no rare parts
– can seat 1 minifigure
– total 145 parts from 46 lots, all parts will cost around $15
What You Will Get With Your PurchaseI offer digital instructions only. You will get the following files:
- PDF Step by Step instruction file
- .xlsx part list file
- Studio 2 (.io) source file you can use to view model in 3d view and upload part list to Bricklink.com
- Text with will all necessary information about using instructions, part lists and source file